Urine Damaged Rugs
Urine Damaged Rugs
Urine in rugs is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and deodorising the rug. But now with the revolutionary Pet Urine removal product that we have in our itinerary we can remove your most severe urine damaged rugs.
The product is specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged rugs
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Rugs:
Urine deposited on rugs does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates the reverse of the rug, often without you knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odours can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood where your rugs are sat on.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odour. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odours.
When our pet urine product makes contacts the source of the odour, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odour
How It Works
- The source and severity of the odour are determined, then the rug will be rinsed and extracted with cold water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- The rug will be heavily sprayed with our pet removal product
- We will then circulate the urine product over the rug for the next 24 hours
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in our pet urine product will react with the urine, and break down the odour causing components.
- Once we have removed all traces of Pet urine and the odour we will clean the affected rug using our 7 point process
For further information about our cleaning process click here or visit our website www.rugcleaningexperts.co.uk
To find out the cost of protecting your investment click the button below for a online quotation